The Best 5 Free Jquery Carousel Plugins
In this post, I will tell you about the best 5 free jquery carousel plugins.
There are many carousel plugins.But these are really best and useful.And of course you can use it free for open source projects.
So let’s take a closer look at jquery carousels
Owl Carousel 2
Owl Carousel 2 is touch enabled jQuery plugin that lets you create a beautiful, responsive carousel slider.
- Touch and Drag
- Fully Responsive
- Modern Browsers support
- Zombie Browsers (Old )
- Modules and Plugins
- Infinity Loop
- Center item
- Smart Speed
- Stage Padding
- Item Margin
- Ability to make almost all options responsive
- Various Widths
- Callback Events
- YouTube/Vimeo/vzaar support (fetching thumbnails as well)
- Anchors navigation
- Merged Items
JQuery lightSlider is a lightweight responsive Content slider with carousel thumbnails navigation
- Fully responsive – will adapt to any device.
- Separate settings per breakpoint.
- Gallery mode to create an image slideshow with thumbnails
- Supports swipe and mouseDrag
- Add or remove slides dynamically.
- Small file size, fully themed, simple to implement.
- CSS transitions with jQuery fallback.
- Full callback API and public methods.
- Auto play and infinite loop to create a content carousel.
- Keyboard, arrows and dots navigation.
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android, windows phone.
- Slide and Fade Effects.
- Auto width, Vertical Slide, Adaptiveheight, Rtl support…
- Multiple instances on one page.
- Slide anything (youtube, vimeo , google map …)
Slick is the last jquery carousel you’ll ever need
- Fully responsive. Scales with its container.
- Separate settings per breakpoint
- Uses CSS3 when available. Fully functional when not.
- Swipe enabled. Or disabled, if you prefer.
- Desktop mouse dragging
- Infinite looping.
- Fully accessible with arrow key navigation
- Add, remove, filter & unfilter slides
- Autoplay, dots, arrows, callbacks, etc…
Simple and friendly responsive carousel plugin for jQuery.
- Items adapts responsively
- Accept any type of content
- Single or multiple visible elements
- Multiple galleries in one page
- AutoRotate option
- Swipe and keyboard navigation by default
- Allows linked galleries
A jQuery-based script for responsive carousels that work with mouse, touch, and keyboard
- Fully Responsive
- Infinite Loops
- Slide and play control