Here you’ll find free and best WordPress Cache Plugins for your next.And you just can pick and select one.
There are a lot of cache plugins for WordPress.Therefore sometimes it can be hard to choose the right one.That’s why I have a list for you.
All plugins in the list are very useful and good.
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
- Object Cache (Memcached/LSMCD/Redis)
- Image Optimization (Lossless/Lossy)
- Minify inline CSS/JS
- Combine CSS/JS
WP Super Cache
This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
- Simple caching.
- Compress pages.
- Don’t cache pages for known users.
- Cache rebuild.
- CDN support.
- Extra homepage checks.
W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing load times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
WP Fastest Cache
This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
This plugin is designed to link WordPress with the SiteGround Performance services. It WILL NOT WORK on another hosting provider.
- wp sg purge (url) – purges the entire cache or if URL is passed
- wp sg memcached enable|disable – enables or disables Memcached
- wp sg forcehttps enable|disable – enables or disables HTTPS for your site
- wp sg phpver check (–version=) – checks your site for compatibility with PHP 7.1 or the version you specify
- wp sg optimize – enables or disables different optimization options for your site:
Why We Use a Cache Plugin?
I suppose that there is one right answer.The answer is that your visitors want a fastest website.And cache plugin make it possible.Thanks there are a lot of cache plugins for WordPress as in many topics.