3 Best jQuery Range Slider Plugins
If you need a range slider in your next project, here is the best jquery range slider plugins.The sliders are open source project.So you can use it free.
Round slider (also can call as Circular slider, Radial slider) is a jQuery plugin that allows the user to select a value or range of values.Circular range slider plugin.
- No need of images, pure JS and CSS code only
- Great look and feel
- Very easy customizable through CSS
- Supports all CSS3 animations
- Range slider support
- Linear step increment
- Touch support
- Keyboard support
- Mouse scroll support
- Open source (under MIT licence)
Easy, flexible and responsive line and circle range slider with skin support
- Ion.RangeSlider — cool, comfortable, responsive and easily customizable range slider
- Supports events and public methods, has flexible settings, can be completely altered with CSS
- Cross-browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox 3.6+, Opera 12+, Safari 5+, Internet Explorer 8+
- Ion.RangeSlider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, Nexus, etc.).
- Ion.RangeSlider freely distributed under terms of MIT licence.
- With this plugin you will be able to build beautiful range sliders, like this:
- Skin support. (5 skins included and PSD for skin creation)
- Any number of sliders at one page without conflicts and big performance problems
- Two slider types single (1 slider) and double (2 sliders)
- Support of negative and fractional values
- Ability to set custom step and snap grid to step
- Support of custom values diapason
- Customisable grid of values
- Ability to disable UI elements (min and max, current value, grid)
- Postfixes and prefixes for your numbers ($20, 20 € etc.)
- Additional postfix for maximum value (eg. $0 — $100+)
- Ability to prettify large numbers (eg. 10000000 -> 10 000 000 or 10.000.000)
- Slider writes its value right into input value field. This makes it easy to use in any html form
- Any slider value can be set through input data-attribute (eg. data-min=”10″)
- Slider supports disable param. You can set it true to make slider inactive
- Slider supports external methods (update, reset and remove) to control it after creation
- For advanced users slider has callbacks (onStart, onChange, onFinish, onUpdate). Slider pastes all its params to callback first argument as object
- Slider supports date and time
A powerful range slider for selecting value ranges, supporting dates and more
- QRangeSlider supports both numerical values and date and time.
- QRangeSlider supports touch devices iOS and Android
- jQRangeSlider supports steps for both numericaland date values.
- jQRangeSlider comes by default with two themes to demonstrate its ability to be restyled.
- jQRangeSlider exposes events you can use for refreshing your UI.
- jQRangeSlider is open source published under dual license GPL and MIT.